Heat Pipe Solar Collector
1. Evacuated tube collector, a part of solar hot water heater, is usually mounted on a roof and has a row of glass tubes.
2. A copper heat pipe, which is hollow with the space inside evacuated, is installed within the tube.
U Pipe Solar Collector
1. In recent years, U pipe solar collectors are used increasingly for domestic hot water heating.
2. The vacuum tubes absorb the solar energy and transfer it into heat energy, and then pass it to the U pipe to get high temperature...
Flat Plate Solar Collector
1. A glazed flat-plate solar collector, a main part of solar water heator, is composed of a shallow rectangular box with a flat black plate behind a tempered glass cover.
2. The plate is attached to a series of parallel tubes or one serpentine tube, through which water or another liquid (such as an antifreeze solution) passes...
DMG Evacuated Tube Collector
1. High heat efficiency, long service life
2. Small heat capacitance, quick startup (within two minutes)
3. High smolder temperature (up to 250).
4. Outstanding tube breakage-resistance: no water in the vacuum tube...
Direct Flow Evacuated Tube Collector
1. High pressure resistance (up to 1.0 Mpa)
2. Quick starting at lower temperature
3. Combine with existing energy source for home, swimming pool heating etc.
4. Long life time, high efficiency.. .
Solar Hot Water Storage Tank
1. An efficient, easy to install solar hot water tank is an integral part of all solar hot water heaters.
2. The upright tank, which can heat the top water instantly, is able to keep the water temperature at different level.
3. The mixing of cold and hot water can be avoided due to the special structure of tank...